Advertisement for BidsContract C1583 – Lake View High School Renovation
4015 N. Ashland Avenue
Eligible to Bid:
25 firms have been deemed prequalified for this project:
- All-Bry Construction Company
- Barton Malow Company
- Berglund Construction Company
- Blinderman Construction Company, Inc.
- Burling Builders, Inc.
- Clark Construction Group – Chicago, LLC
- Development Solutions, Inc.
- F.H. Paschen, S.N. Nielsen & Associates, LLC
- Friedler Construction Company
- George Sollitt Construction Company, The
- Henry Bros. Co.
- James McHugh Construction Company
- K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc.
- Madison Construction Company
- Old Veteran Construction, Inc. (MBE)
- Path Construction Company, Inc.
- Power Construction Company, LLC.
- Powers & Sons Construction Company, Inc.
- Tishman Construction Corporation of Illinois
- Turner Construction Company
- Tyler Lane Construction, Inc.
- UJAMAA Construction, Inc. (MBE)
- Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
- W.E. O’Neil Construction Company
- Walsh Construction Company II, LLC.
This Contract is subject to the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act (820 ILCS 130/1-12).
The Scope of Work may include but not be limited to: envelope repairs to the roof and the exterior walls including masonry repairs and cornice work to a four-story masonry high school; includes gym renovations, finish work, and repairs to the steam heating system. Included in the scope are renovations of the field, play-lot, and parking area.
On Monday, April 10, 2017, at Lake View High School, the Commission will host a Pre-Bid Meeting at 10:00 a.m., Mandatory Technical Review Meeting at 11:00 a.m., and Mandatory Site Visit (walk-through of the facility) at 12:00 p.m. The Technical Review Meeting and Site Visit are mandatory for all prequalified firms interested in submitting a bid for this Project.
All activities mentioned above are to occur at the school, located at 4015 N. Ashland. Attendees may park in the school’s Parking Lot. Enter through Door 6 (just north of Irving Park on Ashland Avenue) and proceed to the Auditorium.
Subcontractors and suppliers are invited to attend the Pre-Bid Meeting and stay for the following activities to meet the prequalified contractors bidding on this Project. The sign-in sheets for the above-mentioned meetings will be posted to the PBC’s website.
Sealed bids will be received at the Public Building Commission, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Room 200, until 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at which time they will be publicly opened.
All questions regarding this contract must be submitted in writing to Patricia Montenegro, Senior Contracts Manager, Public Building Commission, 50 West Washington, Room 200, Chicago, IL 60602. Questions may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to Ms. Montenegro at 312/744-3572.
Pre-Bid/Tech Review/Site Visit Materials:
- Pre-Bid Agenda w/Presentation Documents (4/10/17)
- Pre-Bid Meeting Sign-In (4/10/17)
- (Mandatory) Tech Review Sign-In (4/10/17)
- (Mandatory) Site Visit Sign-In (4/10/17)
- 2nd Site Visit Sign-In (4/18/17)
- 3rd Site Visit Sign-In (5/3/17)
Addendum No. 1 for the Lake View High School Renovation Project (C1583) can be obtained by clicking on the following link: http://www.pbcchicago.com/upload/12923.pdf
Addendum No. 2 for the Lakeview High School Renovation Project (C1583) can be obtained by clicking on the following link: http://www.pbcchicago.com/upload/12926.pdf
Addendum No. 3 for the Lakeview High School Renovation Project (C1583) can be obtained by clicking on the following link: http://www.pbcchicago.com/upload/12927.pdf