Mayor Daley cut the ribbon for the new fire station on November 5, 2005. The one-story, 17,500-square-foot facility will house the Chicago Fire Department’s 5th District Headquarters and accommodate three shifts totaling about 50 firefighters and officers replacing the old Engine Company 84 station at 6204 S. Green a facility that was built in 1929.
21 West 59th Street
Ward 20 : Englewood
Pacific Construction Services, Inc.
Architect of Record:
InterActive Design, Inc.