Mayor Daley official opened this new campus park Oct. 20, 2001. The campus park includes a new playground, basketball courts, all purpose field, running track, drinking fountains, irrigation system for the new landscaping, trash compactor and teacher’s parking lot.
1840 West Ohio Street
Ward 1 : West Town
Architect of Record:
Hayden Bulin Larson Design Group, Ltd.
G. F. Structures Corporation