Mayor Daley opened the new library October 14, 2006.
3710 East 106th Street
Ward 10 : East Side
G. F. Structures Corporation
Architect of Record:
MEC/SMLA Joint Venture
DB Sterlin Consultants, Inc.
- PBC of Chicago Marks 20th LEED Certified Building
- Earth Day is Every Day at Chicago Public Library Branches and Other Facilities Built by Public Building Commission
- Mayor Dedicates Vodak-East Side Branch Library
- PBC Awards Contracts To Build Two New Branch Libraries
- PBC Proposes Sites For 3 More Chicago Public Library Branches