Women’s Park and Gardens

1827 South Indiana

Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events project – completed in 2000.

Landscape architect Mimi McKay and architect Tannys Langdon designed Chicago Women’s Park and Garden, which opened to the public in 2000. The small scale of the park and its lushly planted borders enhance the space’s contemplative feeling.

1827 South Indiana
Ward 3 : Near South Side
Architect of Record:
Langdon Architects
PROJECT DOCUMENTS
PRESS RELEASES