Advertisement for Bids
Contract C1585 – Ebinger Elementary School Annex Site Preparation
List of Prequalified Bidders:
- All-Bry Construction Company
- Barton Malow Company
- Berglund Construction Company
- Blinderman Construction Company, Inc.
- Burling Builders, Inc.
- Clark Construction Group – Chicago, LLC
- Development Solutions, Inc.
- F.H. Paschen, S.N. Nielsen & Associates, LLC
- Friedler Construction Company
- The George Sollitt Construction Company
- Henry Bros. Co.
- James McHugh Construction Company
- K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc.
- Madison Construction Company
- Old Veteran Construction, Inc. (MBE)
- Path Construction Company, Inc.
- Power Construction Company, LLC.
- Powers & Sons Construction Company, Inc.
- Tishman Construction Corporation of Illinois
- Turner Construction Company
- Tyler Lane Construction, Inc.
- UJAMAA Construction, Inc. (MBE)
- Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
- W.E. O’Neil Construction Company
- Walsh Construction Company II, LLC.
- Aldridge Electric, Inc.
- Brandenburg Industrial Service Company
- Broadway Electric, Inc.
- Frederick Quinn Corporation
- John Burns Construction
- The Lombard Company
- O.A.K.K. Construction Company, Inc.
- Poulos, Inc.
- R. T. Milord Company
- Reliable & Associates Construction Company
- Cosgrove Construction, Inc.
- Drive Construction, Inc.
- G.E. Riddiford Company, Inc.
- Kee Construction, LLC
- McDonagh Demolition, Inc.
- O.C.A. Construction, Inc.
- Oakley Construction Company, Inc.
- Robe, Inc.
This Contract is subject to the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act (820 ILCS 130/1-12).
The Public Building Commission of Chicago (PBC) has invited all Class A, B, and C prequalified firms to bid on PBC Contract C1585 for the Ebinger Elementary School Annex – Site Preparation Project. The Site Preparation Work consists of the selective demolition; earth retention system; excavation; backfill; and rough grading at the project site located at 7350 West Pratt Avenue, Chicago, IL 60631.
- Plans and specifications for the above-referenced project may be found here.
- The list of Assist Agencies who will have complete sets of drawings and specifications can be found here: Assist Agencies
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at the Ebinger Elementary School Auditorium, the Commission will host a Pre-Bid Meeting at 10:00 a.m., Mandatory Technical Review Meeting at 10:30 a.m., and Mandatory Site Visit (walk-through of the facility) at 11:00 a.m. The Technical Review Meeting and Site Visit are mandatory for all prequalified firms interested in submitting a bid for this Project.
All activities mentioned above are to occur at the school, located at 7350 West Pratt Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60631. Attendees may park in the school’s Parking Lot. Entrance is through door off the parking lot.
Subcontractors and suppliers are invited to attend the Pre-Bid Meeting and stay for the following activities to meet the prequalified contractors bidding on this Project. The sign-in sheets for the above-mentioned meetings will be posted to the PBC’s website.
Sealed bids will be received at the Public Building Commission, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Room 200, until 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at which time they will be publicly opened.
- Bid Tabulation Document (9/6/17)
All questions regarding this contract must be submitted in writing to Patricia Montenegro, Senior Contracts Manager, Public Building Commission, 50 West Washington, Room 200, Chicago, IL 60602. Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to Ms. Montenegro at 312/744-3572.
Pre-Bid/Tech Review/Site Visit Materials:
- Pre-Bid Agenda w/Presentation Documents (8/15/17)
- Pre-Bid Meeting Sign-In (8/15/17)
- (Mandatory) Tech Review Sign-In (8/15/17)
- Site Visit Sign-In (8/15/17)
- Addendum No. 1 for Ebinger Elementary School Annex – Site Preparation (C1585) can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum No. 1
- Addendum No. 2 for Ebinger Elementary School Annex – Site Preparation (C1585) can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum No. 2
Follow this project on Twitter @PBCChi #Ebinger
For more information on Ebinger, view the project page.