The Public Building Commission of Chicago (PBC) is issuing a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for firms (including firms proposing to have a controlling interest in Joint Ventures) interested in providing the following Specialty Services:
- Environmental Engineering Services
- Environmental Renovation & Demolition Services
- Geotechnical Investigation & Reporting Services
- Surveyor Services
- Traffic Study Services
- Construction Material Testing & Inspection (ITL) Services
A ZOOM VIRTUAL Pre-Submission Conference will be held on Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 9:30am:
Meeting ID: 822 8752 7554
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,82287527554# US (Chicago)
Firms interested in submitting a response are strongly encouraged to attend the Pre-Submission Conference.
Pre-Submission Materials (once available):
- Pre-submission Conference PowerPoint Presentation
- Pre-submission Conference Attendance Sign-in Sheet
- Pre-submission Conference Zoom Recording
Submittals shall be submitted electronically (preferred) to Miguel Fernández, Contract Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to the PBC located at Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Suite 200, Chicago, Illinois, 60602, by 11:00 am on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Thursday, July 13, 2023 (updated via Addendum No. 1).
All questions regarding this RFQ must be submitted in writing to Miguel Fernández, Contract Officer at email@example.com. Questions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions must be received no later than Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 4:00 pm.
Addenda (once available):
- Addendum No. 1 issued July 6, 2023, for RFQ to Provide Various Specialty Services (PS3080-PS3085) can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum No. 1
- Addendum No. 2 issued July 12, 2023, for RFQ to Provide Various Specialty Services (PS3080-PS3085) can be obtained by clicking on the following link: Addendum No. 2
Mayor Brandon Johnson, Chairman
Carina E. Sánchez, Executive Director
Office of Inspector General Complaint Hotline
If you see corruption, fraud, waste, or dishonest practices of any kind please report it to the City of Chicago Office of Inspector General (OIG) – PBC’s oversight body. Concerned employees, contractors, consultants, and members of the public may contact OIG via its independent hotline and website.
Telephone Reporting: (866) IG-TIPLINE (866-448-4754).
Web Reporting: http://ChicagoInspectorGeneral.org/Get-Involved