The PBC Board has approved a Partial Undertaking from the Board of Education for the Rickover High School Education Program.
The project is anticipated to include renovations to Admiral Hyman G. Rickover Naval Academy’s new facility in support of its education program.
Exterior work is intended to include targeted roof repairs and restoration of the building envelope as well as select window and A/C replacement. MEP and fire alarm systems will be upgraded and energy-efficient lighting installed. Interior improvements are proposed in the gymnasium, locker rooms, science lab, art room, and theatre, as well as ADA upgrades throughout the building. Site improvements will include parking lot repairs, ADA accessibility upgrades and building signage installation.
View the construction contract details for this project here.
PS3025G: Amendment One
PS3025G: Amendment Two
- Pay Application #1 (7/2/19)
- Pay Application #2 (8/1/19)
- Pay Application #3 (9/4/19)
- Pay Application #4 (10/7/19)
- Pay Application #5 (12/4/19)
- Pay Application #6 (12/18/19)
- Pay Application #7 (2/4/20)
- Pay Application #8 (3/3/20)
- Pay Application #9 (4/1/20)
- Pay Application #10 (4/17/20)
- Pay Application #11 (7/1/20)
- Pay Application #12 (7/1/20)
- Rickover Naval Academy to Get New Home! (10/2018)
- Advertisement for Proposals (4/2/19)
- CM Alert 01 (4/2/19)
- Bid Tabulation – Bid Package 1 (04/05/2019 and 04/12/2019)
- Bid Tabulation – Bid Package 2 (04/05/2019)
- Bid Tabulation – Bid Package 3 (04/25/2019)
- Advertisement for Bids (4/29/19)
- CM Alert 02 (5/1/19)
- Bid Tabulation – Bid Package 3R (05/15/2019)
- Project Notice (6/2019)