Request for Qualifications
General Construction WorkUpcoming Projects
The Public Building Commission is soliciting Statement of Qualifications and Financial Condition from Contractors seeking to be pre-qualified to bid as a General Contractor on the following projects:
- 12th District Police Station, 1412 South Blue Island Avenue
- Southwest Area High School, 7651 South Homan Avenue
- Back of the Yards High School, 47th and Hoyne
- Elementary School Addition & Renovation Projects $10m & Over, Various Locations
- Elementary School Addition & Renovation Projects Less Than $10m, Various Locations
- Haas Fieldhouse, 2402 North Washtenaw Avenue
Submittals Due: Statements of Qualification must be delivered by Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 2:00PM to the attention of Janice Meeks, Public Building Commission of Chicago, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 W. Washington Street, Room 200, Chicago, IL 60602.
Contact: Janice Meeks-Senior Contract Officer; Janicemeeks@cityofchicago.org
- Statement of Qualifications and Financial Condition for General Contractors (dated February, 2010)
- Addendum 1 (3/8/10).