- Persons who wish to address the Board or its Committees during the public comment period* must complete the Public Comment Registration Form or call the PBC at (312) 744-9961 and leave a voice message with your name and telephone number.
- Registration must be received by the Commission at least two hours prior to the start of the meeting at which comments will be given. Materials for distribution or written comments must be submitted electronically at least two hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- The public comment session will commence at the beginning of the open meeting.
- Forms may be submitted electronically at pbcchicago.com.
- The request must set out clearly the nature of the subject matter to be presented and must relate to matters within the authority of the Board of Commissioners or its Committees.*
- Speakers will be provided two minutes to present their remarks.
* A public comment period will be held during each Board Meeting and Committee Meeting. Regularly scheduled meetings of the Board are held at 2:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month (except for the Annual Meeting, which is held on the first business day in October), in the Second Floor Board Room, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 W. Washington Street, Chicago, Illinois 60602. Meeting dates of the Board are subject to change and posted in accordance with the Open Meetings Act. Meeting dates and times of the Administrative Operations Committee and the Audit Committee are also posted in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.
** Public comments are limited to issues of concern before the Board or its Committees, as applicable, and shall not contain remarks of a personal nature directed toward a member of the Board, employees of the Commission or any other individual. The Board will not hear comments on the following topics: vendors seeking to sell goods or services to the Commission; litigation involving the Commission; proposals, bids, contracts or professional services agreements with the Commission during the past 12 months; or grievances of employees, contractors, consultants or other entities doing business with the Commission. The Chairman of the Board and the Chairman of each Committee of the Board are granted broad discretion to limit the remarks of any speaker who fails to follow the requirements of this Resolution.