Instructions: Updated for meetings conducted by video conference
- Persons who wish to address the Board or its Committees, conducted by video conference, during the public comment period* must complete the Public Comment Registration Form or call the PBC at (312) 744-9961 and leave a voice message with your name and telephone number.
- Registration must be received by the Commission at least two hours prior to the start of the meeting at which comments will be given. Materials for distribution or written comments must be submitted electronically at least two hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- The public comment session will commence at the beginning of the open meeting.
- Forms may be submitted electronically at pbcchicago.com.
- The request must set out clearly the nature of the subject matter to be presented and must relate to matters within the authority of the Board of Commissioners or its Committees.**
- After you register, you will be contacted by the PBC, at the telephone number provided, to receive instructions how to enter the virtual meeting, including a telephone number and passcode.
- You must call in at least fifteen minutes prior to the start of the meeting from the telephone number you originally provided and wait to be admitted into the meeting to provide your comments.
- Speakers will be provided two minutes to present their remarks via telephone audio.