Request for Qualifications
Linked Annexes and Additions to Elementary Schools
Three Upcoming Projects
The Public Building Commission is soliciting Statement of Qualifications and Financial Condition from Contractors (including firms proposing to have a controlling interest in Joint Ventures) to be pre-qualified to bid as a Contractor on the following projects:
- Edison Park Elementary School Linked Annex, 6220 North Olcott Avenue
- Nathan Hale Elementary School Linked Annex,6140 South Melvina Avenue
- Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School Addition, 3730 North Oakley
Submittals Due: Qualification submittals must be delivered by 10:00 a.m. on Monday, August 27, 2012 to the attention of Janice Meeks, Public Building Commission of Chicago, Richard J. Daley Center, 50 West Washington, Room 200.
Contact: Janice Meeks, Manager of Procurement; JaniceMeeks@cityofchicago.org, 312-744-7240.
- Statement of Qualifications and Financial Condition Pre-Qualification for Contractors (Issued: 8/10/2011)
- Addendum 1 (8/23/12).
- Follow these projects on Twitter @PBCChi #Edison, #Hale or #Bell