Request for Qualifications
Professional Service Opportunity
The PBC intends to select capable professional service firms to perform the following services on an as needed basis for potential projects within the City of Chicago:
- Environmental Phase I Services
- Environmental Phase II Services
- Construction Materials Testing Services
- Professional Surveying Services
- Commissioning Services
Information Requested Firms interesed in providing these services to the PBC for the multiple projects expected to be under design and construction in 2007 and 2008 should provide:
- Detailed List of Services that Firm can provide
- Qualifications and Availability of Personnel Providing those Services
- Identify if your firm is a City of Chicago certified MBE/WBE Firm.
Deadline: Submission should be received no later than July 24, 2007. Submit your information to:
- Edgrick Johnson, Sr. Director of Administrative Services Public Building Commission of Chicago Richard J. Daley Center, Room 200 50 West Washington Street Chicago, IL 60602.
- Scope of Service for Environmental Phase I & II Services can be downloaded here.
- Scope of Service for Construction Materials Testing Services can be downloaded here.
- Scope of Service for Professional Surveying Services can be downloaded here.
- Scope of Service for Commissioning Services can be downloaded here.